Mould Remediation Expert
IICRC CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS AND MANAGERS
Mold Testing & Remediation in Ontario
Does your home or office building have one or more of the following: a leaky roof or pipes, condensation on the windows in the winter months, high humidity and poor air circulation…if so you may end up with mold.
Dome’s team of IICRC certified managers and technicians are trained and experienced in the procedures required to quickly and efficiently remediate areas in our clients property that are contaminated with mould.
We work side by side with most of the environmental consulting companies to ensure the indoor environment of our clients’ property is safe for them, their families, their employees or other building occupants.
What We All Should Know
Mold is naturally occurring and an essential part of our environment. They can be found almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, and have inhabited the earth for millions of years. In recent years, the issue of mould and its potential health risks to homeowners and building occupants has increasingly attracted public attention and concern.
- Mould growth indoors is unacceptable. If mould is suspected, testing should be done by a qualified environmental services consultant.
- Once the presence of mould is confirmed it should be safely removed by an IICRC Certified firm, such as Dome Services Group.
- Preventative maintenance is the key. Identify and control sources of unwanted moisture such as malfunctioning HVAC systems, water leaks, wet window sills and wet building materials.If the area or item can be restored or if it will need to be replaced
- All mould spores contain allergenic properties.
- Some types of mould such as Penicillium, Aspergillus Fumigatus, Fumigatus, Stachybotrys, and Chetomium contain toxigenic properties
- All mould spores will retain their allergenic and toxigenic properties, EVEN IF THE MOULD SPORES ARE DEAD.
Have you or your property been victimized by individuals operating a marijuana grow op or clandestine lab?
You need to look no further…
Our team of highly trained technicians have quickly and effectively re-mediated hundreds of grow ops. Don’t let others tell you it can’t be done….we do it every day and we can do the same for you.
Testing for Mold in Ontario
- You notice signs of mold such as a mold smell or mold symptoms.
- To identify the species of mold in your home.
- To help you find where mold is growing.
- To test indoor air quality by measuring the amount of spores in the air.
- To test if mold in your home has been fully removed.
- Ideally, one test prior to work, one test mid way and a final test upon completion.
- An inspection needs to be performed to identify the source of the mold and the process to remove the mold.
- Provide an in depth scope of work for safe mold removal and remediation.
- Perform the mold remediation based on scope of work and guarantee clearance.
- Free Mold Inspections
- Attic Mold Removal
- Basement Mold Removal
- Cold Room/Cold Storage Mold Removal
- Crawlspace Mold Removal
- Kitchen Mold Removal
- Bathroom Mold Removal
- Bedroom Mold Removal
- Drywall Mold Removal
- Plaster Mold Removal
Get A Free Estimate Today!
Contact us today to get a FREE estimate!
Monday - Friday
8:30AM – 5:00PM
210 Cochrane Drive, Unit 5&6, Markham Ontario Canada