Dome Services Group’s Response to COVID-19 and Preventative Measures
To Our Valued Clients:
I want to provide you with an update on Dome Services Group’s course of action and response to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (“COVID-19”), particularly, the preventative measures we are taking to mitigate risk across our business.
At Dome, we believe it is our responsibility to prioritize the safety and well-being of our Staff, Clients and Sub-Trades.
PANDEMIC RESPONSE TEAM
We have created a Pandemic Response Team (“PRT”) focused specifically on closely monitoring and responding to the COVID-19 situation and related developments. The creation of the PRT committee was triggered as part of Dome’s Pandemic Plan and consists of the executive team, as well as subject matter experts across the organization including Project Managers, Operations, and Human Resources.
COMMUNICATION AND PREVENTATIVE MEASURES TAKEN
- We are providing ongoing communication with our operations staff to continue to assess their needs to support our clients.
- We continue to restrict in-person meetings and all non-essential travel, providing direction consistent with the public health requirements to self-isolate upon return.
- We have implemented our business continuity plan and are keeping our corporate offices open but with minimum staffing levels and closed to the public, and limited access to project sites. We are also practicing social distancing.
- We are equipped and have set up from a technology perspective a work-from-home contingency where appropriate.We continue to update our staff with public education on COVID-19, including up-to-date recommendations for monitoring hygiene.
- We are undertaking ongoing communication with our clients to make them aware of the precautionary measures we have put in place to disinfect and monitor the cleanliness of our works sites.
- We continue to update our sub-trades with public education on COVID-19, including up-to-date recommendations for monitoring hygiene through educational posters on-site.
IMPACT ON BUSINESS
We assume that the virus will have further effects on our business, however at this time we will continue to monitor the situation and make appropriate decisions based on what is best for the Dome community, specifically our staff and clients.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate through this dynamic situation with as little disruption as possible.
Ray Tehaili – President